MMA Digital Solutions
Marsh & McLennan Agency provides several digital solutions to enhance your Employee Health & Benefits programs including MarketLink, HRLink, NaviLink, iBenefits, and iNGAGED.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what MMA's digital solutions can do for you, please contact:
Mark Dungan, Technology Solutions Manager, Employee Health & Benefits
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC - Midwest Region
Phone: (513) 707-5655 | Fax: (212) 701-2504
MMA MarketLink combines best-in-class benefits offerings with simplified administration and a full suite of Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting capabilities, empowering employees and providing you with the tools you need to manage your benefits program and comply with ACA regulations.
Simplify Benefits. Control Costs.
With MarketLink, our high-quality benefits, wellness, and administration tools are backed by Marsh & McLennan Agency’s deep expertise in benefits, plan management, ACA regulations, and communications. MarketLink enables you to:
- Easily comply with ACA reporting requirements, including IRC Section 6055 and 6056 reporting
- Offer affordable benefits, including minimum essential coverage
- Provide best-in-class benefits aligned with state and federal exchanges
- Empower your employees, encouraging investment in health care decisions
- Gain control over your benefits budget and annual renewal costs
- Reduce administrative burden and integrate processes to increase efficiencies
- Develop healthier consumers and a long-term wellness culture
- Help employees choose the right benefits for themselves and their dependents
Transition Seamlessly to a Private Exchange
MMA offers a multi-year glidepath process for employers looking to migrate to a defined contribution model via a private exchange over time. In three simple steps you can:
- Enjoy the simplicity of online enrollment: Move from in-house administration to co-sourced administration during open enrollment or mid-year
- Remove remaining administrative burdens: Move from co-sourced administration to fully outsourced, and allow MMA’s team of experts to manage your employee benefits
- Move to MMA’s exchange and give your employees the advantage of our online benefits marketplace
We can assist individuals with multiple lines of coverage including:
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
For more information, visit http://insurememmamidwest.mymarketlink.com/.
Utilize MMA HRLink and discover how much easier it is to manage your workforce. MMA HRLink is a complete HR and benefits solution designed to automate human resources and benefits management and help you stay compliant with current regulations.
- HR administration, including onboarding, reporting, and forms
- Time off scheduling and reporting
- Compliance, including ACA and ERISA
- Payroll integration with major vendors
- Benefits management, including online enrollment
MMA HRLink is backed by the benefits, insurance, and compliance knowledge of MMA. As one of the largest benefits agencies in the United States, MMA is dedicated to providing small to mid-size organizations with benefits and human resources technology solutions to help you manage and grow your business.
No Cost Solution to Simplify Voluntary Benefits
MMA NaviLink provides an integrated solution for Voluntary Benefits. This intuitive, online portal is available at no cost to help you better manage and deliver benefits and educate employees.
- Relieve administrative burden
- Educate employees
- Simplify Voluntary Benefits selection
- Streamline enrollment
- Consolidate billing
- Integrate billing
MMA NaviLink puts the tools and access you need at your fingertips, including:
- Carrier management
- Payroll integration
- Carrier billing
- Metrics and reporting
Now that more than 70% of the U.S. owns a smartphone, your employees will come to expect their benefits information at their fingertips.
With iBenefits, MMA's mobile application, your employees and their family members can quickly access comprehensive details regarding your company’s employee benefits program. Whether they need to view their options during open enrollment, make a phone call to an insurance company, or want to receive important “push notifications” from your HR Team throughout the year, iBenefits will be their guiding resource.
- Custom app content and branding
- Native app creates an intuitive user experience
- Push notifications allow HR to keep employees up-to-date with important benefit program changes, new options, upcoming events, and more
- “Tap-to-Call” feature puts employees in touch with their insurance carriers and vendors with one click
- Designated app login code for each client
- Users can store ID card photos and personal notes within iBenefits
- Reporting and analytics to demonstrate employee engagement
- Web administration portal
iNGAGED is a native mobile app and web portal that is branded to the client. It is designed exclusively to help MMA clients promote employee engagement and communications with a technology platform to address and improve the employee experiences associated with working for one of our clients.
Every customer has their own unique challenges; our platform is built from the ground up to address these challenges and delivers meaningful employee experiences. Whether it's safety, training, benefits, Workers' Compensation, or anything else an employer wants to address, our platform delivers any and every experience your customers want to create.
- Custom branded app
- Content that is customized to defined groups of employees
- Push notifications that can be:
- Sent out in real time to all employees or a targeted segment of employees
- Pre-scheduled for targeted groups
- Advanced data analytics and custom reporting
- Technology is built by our iNGAGED team and can be updated any time by our iNGAGED team
- Consolidates all company information and systems to a single platform
Marsh & McLennan Agency Colleagues Volunteer During the IICF Week of Giving
October 13-20, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Eustis Insurance & Benefits
October 3, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group Plc
September 17, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Klein Agency
July 3, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency Named a Preferred Plus Partner with Frankenmuth Insurance
April 24, 2018
Marsh & McLennan Agency Acquires Highsmith Insurance
February 7, 2018
MMA-MW Employee Benefits Producers Presenting at Mid-American Restaurant Expo
January 18, 2018
Several Promoted to Market President at MMA-MW
January 1, 2018
Happy Holidays from Marsh & McLennan Agency - Midwest Region
December 19, 2017
Marsh & McLennan Agency - Midwest Region Presented with 2017 Regional Partner Award by ProAssurance
September 27, 2017
Melissa Young Named P&C Marketing Leader for Marsh & McLennan Agency - Midwest Region
July 7, 2017